"A Girl's Gotta Eat!"

Monday, October 13, 2008

Another First Date

So last night I went out for beers with a cute guy that I met on OkCupid. Apparently he looks like a young Donnie Osmond as the bartender Bridgette was all about him and said she was tempted to call her girlfriends to come up there & take a look at him because they all had their walls lined with posters of him when they were young. While I found this funny he seemed a little uncomfortable & the funny thing is, his profile on the site makes reference to the resemblance so after she was done fawning we got a giggle out of it. We sat & talked & had a few beers for a couple hours and I really enjoyed myself. We have plenty in common and plenty not in common but enough in common that the convo was able to flow for the duration and then a bit in the parking lot. I thought he was really cute, had a nice (and very white) smile, was well dressed, and smelled good which is a huge plus for me (I'm very big on smells). I thought he said that he really liked kids & they were a lot of fun but then he started showing me these scratches he got while playing with one then we talked about cats so I'm thinking maybe he said kittens!! I do think that he does want kids according to his profile but I can't remember & we didn't get that far in our discussion. I enjoyed the fact that he had great body language while I probably seemed kind of standoffish but that's just me. He touched me a lot but not in a creepy way so I read that he was interested by said behavior. He is more outdoors than I am, as I've said before my idea of roughing it is a 2 star hotel, and he's still into going out on weeknights while I just can't hang anymore, but as you are all aware, I like having separate interests as well as common ones so these things didn't bother me too much. I honestly would like to see him again and unlike my last date, after 3 beers I did want to sleep with him which means that he deserves to see me again. Lucky bastard!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: