"A Girl's Gotta Eat!"

Friday, October 31, 2008

A First For Me!

So I have this attractive guy at work & we've never really had any non-work conversations until this week. He has approached me twice with general conversations & today the convo was cut short due to a work task I was late for. This convo was the "what you up to" convo which never happens! He informed me that his son is out of town so he's up to nothing & I had to go so I told him I was doing about the same and that was that. Well, I decided that I wanted to know what was up so I did the unthinkable for me, I sent him an email (he left the office when I wasn't looking) and said "I don't know what time you are working till, you may have even already left, but if you want to grab happy hour let me know". This was about 20 minutes ago & I haven't heard anything but my theory is that if he is already home he's not coming back toward the office but I do feel extremely proud of myself for even sending it!! At least now the thought is in his head....right? God I hope this doesn't blow up in my face!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: