"A Girl's Gotta Eat!"

Monday, December 1, 2008

Friends Like That

Have you ever had that friend who can't seem to stay out of your business? That friend who always has to be up in your shit even though you aren't up in theirs? Well I have one of those friends & she just did something that has embarrassed me so much I can't stop thinking about it. Well, here's the deal, I met a guy online & we hit it off well not really enough to be a couple but enough to "enjoy each others company" on occasion. So I tell my friend about our first night together & she turns around & requests him as a friend on MySpace...who does that?! She had asked me in the past if she could request him & I told her no yet she did it anyway! She claims she did it so that she could check out his pictures but I know she did it to attempt to make some sort of contact/bond with him. She just can't seem to allow other people to have any satisfaction that doesn't involve her especially when it comes to men. It never really occurred to me before but none of our friends wives like her & since I never really cared too much for many of our friends wives I just thought they were all bitches. I can now see how she is regarding our friends husbands as well...she's very negative & it's like if it's not for or about her she just can't stand it. I'm all about my friends & my boyfriends getting along but if she ever got all flirty with my man like she has with our friends in front of their wives I would definitely have something to say about it! Being my super close friend it really makes me beyond embarrassed that she would do this to me, I'm now mortified & look like some crazy bitch to him because of her behavior & I'm so sick of making excused for others. I'm single dammit & what I do & who I do it with has nothing to do with anyone other than us & though I may share my stories with people I assume I can trust it really bothers me that they feel that it is ok to involve themselves personally in the matter. It's uncool & unfair & I'm very unhappy!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: