"A Girl's Gotta Eat!"

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Decision

Ok so last night I was chilling at home thinking about all of the stupid boys who are making me crazy & then I realized that I was making myself crazy! Just because I am confused doesn't mean that I'm not in control of my life. It occurred to me that I was freaking out because I didn't think I was in control of these situations with these guys. Here's my thing, in past relationships I always was part of the guy's relationship rather than them being part of mine & I had said that I would not allow that ever again. Well, just because I'm not calling every single shot doesn't mean that I'm not in control of my life. So long as I'm content & aware & accepting of the situation then I am in control of my life, I'm not being controlled like I was thinking I was. See in the past ones I basically spent all of my free time wondering if they were going to call, I would cancel plans with friends when they wanted to see me, I did whatever they wanted whenever they wanted me to do it & that's certainly not the way things are going now so I'm not going to fret. I'm choosing to wait & see what happens & if I don't hear from Friday date guy by tomorrow I'm sending one final text message & if I get no response then I'm done. His loss, not mine, right? Why would I want to spend any of my free time with someone who would treat me that way anyway?
Bookmark and Share

No comments: