"A Girl's Gotta Eat!"

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What the Eff?

So I told you all that I had a great date this past weekend which I did & I thought he had a good time too but now I'm thinking that I got played! Now, I'm not the type of girl that expects my man to call me every day or even every other day, I do however expect them to respond to a text message. I sent a message to this guy that just said "hey, I thought I'd pop in & say hello, hope all is well & you are enjoying your journey"...he was on his way to the inauguration to work. I got no response at all & it's been over 24 hours. Now, the day after we hung out he sent me a text around 1 in the afternoon to say hi & see how I was & to ask about my STD background (which I totally respected) so I gave him the info which was good (I know you are thinking that my response is why he hasn't responded) and he thanked me & said he was getting on the road & he'd talk to me later. Well, it's 3 days later & I've heard nothing at all. Part of me is worried that he didn't make it to DC, part of me thinks that he's working & just doesn't have the time & then the biggest part of me is thinking that he's a cock face & I was dumb to assume otherwise!! I guess I just don't understand how hard it is to respond with a simple "hi, we made it" or even a "hey, I just used you" would be sufficient...don't leave a bitch hanging man, it's not cool at all.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: