"A Girl's Gotta Eat!"

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Friends & Lovers

Do you guys have those friends or family members who just seem to be trying even harder than you are to get you hooked up with someone? I don't know about you but I find this very annoying & at times a bit intrusive. I have a friend who is constantly asking guys that she meets if they are single because she has a single girlfriend that they might like. Who does that? An overbearing mother is who. I love my friends to death but they all seem to be so hung up on the fact that I'm single that it is starting to make me wonder if they even like me! That's a joke, I know they like me but I feel like they would like me better if I had a guy...why? I know that when I hang out with a couple the guy is always bored because me & my girl are chatting it up like crazy but that shouldn't be the reason for me to find someone...I'm not dating to find your boyfriend a buddy! Anyway, I just wanted to bitch about this for a minute and assure all of my friends that in due time I'll meet someone who makes both me & them happy but until then shut the eff up & stop pushing guys on me, that isn't going to help, it's only going to make me bitter when I meet them!!!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: